• Digital Speed Controller Replacement for 64149, 37337 and 60542
• Dip switch settings for Middleby ovens
• Manual adjustment mode for nearly all conveyor ovens
• Smart Control - Displays existing errors and previous errorsl
• Over current and stall protection.
• Bullet Proof Design
• Short circuit on motor terminals (bad motor) will not damage control.
• Short circuit on speed sensor will not damage control.
• Lead reversal on speed sensor will not damage control or sensor.
• Short circuit (liquid) in/on display, will not damage control or display.
• Temperature monitor - Warns of over temp condition
• Soft Start & Torque sense circuit greatly reduces damage to conveyor belt and motors (from conveyor jams)
• Built-in error logging, diagnostics and status display.
• Over current shutdown
• Bad speed sensor diagnostics
• Test mode for conveyor & motor health
• Display mode for axial fans efficiency & health
• Error Logging - allows for remote diagnosis (over the phone). Fix oven on first trip.
• Manual adjustment mode allows calibration of the time display for use in non Middleby conveyor ovens.
• Motor brush test (2018)
• ®Middleby Marshall 31020
• ®Middleby Marshall 37337
• ®Middleby Marshall 45133
• ®Middleby Marshall 28074-0004
• ®Middleby Marshall 28074-0012
• ®Middleby Marshall 28074-00180
• ®Middleby Marshall 42810-0133
• ®Middleby Marshall 58323
• ®Middleby Marshall 64149
• ®Dart Micro Drive
• Product ID: JPM-M-DigSpd
• Description: DC Motor Speed control
• Motor Voltage: 90 or 130 V DC
• Motor HP: 1/50 to 1/8HP
Note: We sell aftermarket replacement parts that are compatible with ®Middleby-Marshall products. We are not affiliated nor a representative of this company. Middleby-marshall is a registered trademark owned by Middleby-marshall Oven Company Corporation Texas 8300 Austin Ave. Morton Grove, Illinois 60053.