This new speed control is the most robust, bullet proof motor controller available. The design of this oven control was a culmination of: design requirements, feedback from oven rebuilders and lessons learned from rebuilding over 500 controls. This conveyor control cannot be damaged from failures of other oven components or even serious abuse (when wired properly). The control monitors for over current, ambient temperature, speed sensor problems, bad sensor wiring, and failure of the user interface. This motor speed control has been in production for over 14 years. The diagnostic capabilities aid in solving oven conveyor problems; no blind swapping and no guessing of the cause of the conveyor failure.
• Digital Speed Controller Replacement for 64149, 37337 and 60542
• Dip switch settings for Middleby ovens
• Manual adjustment mode for nearly all conveyor ovens
• Smart Control - Displays existing errors and previous errorsl
• Over current and stall protection.
• Bullet Proof Design
• Short circuit on motor terminals (bad motor) will not damage control.
• Short circuit on speed sensor will not damage control.
• Lead reversal on speed sensor will not damage control or sensor.
• Short circuit (liquid) in/on display, will not damage control or display.
• Temperature monitor - Warns of over temp condition
• Soft Start & Torque sense circuit greatly reduces damage to conveyor belt and motors (from conveyor jams)
• Built-in error logging, diagnostics and status display.
• Over current shutdown
• Bad speed sensor diagnostics
• Test mode for conveyor & motor health
• Display mode for axial fans efficiency & health
• Error Logging - allows for remote diagnosis (over the phone). Fix oven on first trip.
• Manual adjustment mode allows calibration of the time display for use in non Middleby conveyor ovens.
• Motor brush test (2018)
• ®Middleby Marshall 31020
• ®Middleby Marshall 37337
• ®Middleby Marshall 45133
• ®Middleby Marshall 28074-0004
• ®Middleby Marshall 28074-0012
• ®Middleby Marshall 28074-00180
• ®Middleby Marshall 42810-0133
• ®Middleby Marshall 58323
• ®Middleby Marshall 64149
• ®Dart Micro Drive
• Product ID: JPM-M-DigSpd
• Description: DC Motor Speed control
• Motor Voltage: 90 or 130 V DC
• Motor HP: 1/50 to 1/8HP
Note: We sell aftermarket replacement parts that are compatible with ®Middleby-Marshall products. We are not affiliated nor a representative of this company. Middleby-marshall is a registered trademark owned by Middleby-marshall Oven Company Corporation Texas 8300 Austin Ave. Morton Grove, Illinois 60053.